Faculty Absence Reports

Sometimes you just can't make it to your classes, and that's when Faculty Absence Reports come in. If you know you're going to be absent and need to cancel class, make sure to do the following:
  • Submit your absence electronically. All extended sites will receive a notification from any instructor after submitting an Absence Report Form.
  • Notify your students via email of your absence if possible.


Once site secretaries receive the necessary information, they will submit an absence report to Human Resources. They will also notify your Extended Education students via email or telephone if you are unable to contact them.