Various forms are required for enrollment into the Health Sciences programs. Required forms must be completed prior to being granted entry into the program. Forms with instructions have been compiled into packets so that students will be able complete enrollment requirements collecting and submitting official documents as requested.
Dental Hygiene Enrollment Packet
Associate Degree Nursing (RN) Enrollment Packet
Vocational Nursing (LVN) Enrollment Packet
Nurse Aide/Home Health Aide (CNA) Enrollment Packet
Forms may also be found individually here:
- NA/HHA Criminal Background Check/Live Scan Procedure - Information regarding the procedure to be used by NA/HHA students to obtain their criminal background checks and Live Scans (fingerprinting)
- NA/HHA Drug Screening Procedure - Information regarding the procedure to be used by NA/HHA students to obtain their drug screening
- Publication Release Form - Acknowledgement that the student has read and understands
- the contents and policy of Publication Release.
- Time Commitment Schedule Planner - Health Sciences (form for students to plan study time)
- Student Honor Contract - Acknowledgement that student has read and understands the Academic and Scholastic Honesty Policy. This form is kept in students file
- Student Handbook Acknowledgement Form - Acknowledgement that student has read and understands the contents, policies, requirements in the student handbook for their program.
- ADN Student Data Form - Form for students entering the ADN program to provide information that is required by the BRN.
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Waiver (Decliniation) form - Health Science students are exposed to flu viruses in the same way as the general population. A primary goal is to minimize the spread of flu virus between students, clinic or hospital clinical settings, or in the community. All Health Science students must have documentation on file of either having had the flu vaccine or a signed declination.
- Use of Electronic Device form - Acknowledgement that student has read and understands the standards for use of electronic devices in the classroom and clinical skills lab settings.