To Renew Materials:
- Go to My Account. (Available from the Library Catalog at the top of the screen in the grey bar).
- Click on "Renew My Materials" located in the menu box.
- Enter your library card number (without
- Enter your PIN number (your birth month and day, for
example February 20 is 0220).
- Select “List Charged Items” at the
bottom of the screen and select the materials you wish to renew.
- Be sure to verify that your items were renewed and note the new due
dates. Failure to do so could result in fines for overdue materials.
Reasons your items may not renew:
- DVDs, Videos, Magazines, and Reserve Materials cannot be renewed.
- If you have already renewed once.
- If they are overdue.
- If you have any outstanding
- If they have been placed on HOLD by another patron.
Please contact the Library Circulation Desk for additional help or questions about renewing materials. (530)242-7550