We can help you to register before classes start. Follow the steps below:
1. Admission: Fill out a Shasta College application for admission
2. Assessment: Call Assessment Center at 530.242.7751 to take an English exam.
- Basic Level - You may take this exam in your first class ESL class.
- Intermediate or Advanced Levels- Take the ESL COMPASS exam through the Assessment Center.
3. Apply for Financial Aide: Fill out the BOGG, an application for tuition fee waiver, and investigate other student financial assistance.
4. Counseling, Orientation, and Registration: Make an appointment to meet with an academic counselor. For an appointment, call 530.242.7724.
To take a non-credit class, register for ESL 385. You may register for this class anytime during the semester.