The Writing Center is equipped with 24 Dell computers, an HP LaserJet black and white printer, and a color printer.
Microsoft Word 2010
We offer the following Web Browsers:
- We are a Writing Across the Curriculum (WAC) center; therefore, we give priority to students writing papers. Our computers are available to anyone on a first-come, first-serve basis. No appointment is necessary, but students and all other users must log in with our Time Keeper system.
- We have Writing Assistants and Paraprofessionals available to help you with questions you may have about writing or any assistance you may need with MLA, APA and Chicago Style formats.
- Our internet capabilities allow you to research academic topics, access online classes, and send/receive email.
- Our computers are available to anyone on a first-come, first-serve basis. No appointment is necessary.
- A private room is available for study groups by appointment.
Shasta College Writing Center