Shasta College Athletics Family:
This year's 2013 Hall of Fame Induction Dinner was held on October 25th at Win River Casino Event Center. On behalf of our entire Athletics Department, congratulations to all of the 2013 Hall of Fame inductees.
Tickets for the 2014 event are $20.00 each and you can reserve yours by calling our athletics office at (530) 242-7592, or by returning the reservation form along with your payment to our offices at Shasta College, P.O. Box 496006, Redding, CA 96049.
Every year we are honored to present a great group of outstanding athletes at the induction dinner. If you are a past Hall of Fame member, please join us so that we can introduce you to our audience at this year’s dinner.
Shasta College's Atheletics Department
Criteria for induction to Shasta College's "Hall of Fame." Student/Athlete must meet the following:
1. Three year waiting period after completion of eligibility.
2. Intercollegiate sports accomplishments at Shasta College have been significant enough to make the athlete stand above the crowd.
3. Sports accomplishments in subsequent non-collegiate, amateur, or professional competitions.
4. Other outstanding achievements in business, service to country, community, or Shasta College after sports competition at Shasta College.
5. Shasta College coaches who may not be Shasta College graduates, but who have contributed to Shasta College Sports to the extent that their influence has brought prominence to Shasta College.
6. Nominees who are not selected remain on the selection list for a period of five (5) years.
7. If you know of someone who is not in the "Hall of Fame," but is worthy of consideration, please contact us.