Shasta College Athletics Family:
This year's 2014 Hall of Fame Induction Dinner was held on Friday September 26th at Win River Casino Event Center. On behalf of our entire Athletics Department, congratulations to all of the 2014 Hall of Fame inductees!
Every year we are honored to present a great group of outstanding athletes at the induction dinner. If you are a past Hall of Fame member, please join us to welcome in a member to this elite group of past Student-Athletes.
Associate Dean of Physical Education and Athletics
Thank you for teaching me about leadership. I wouldn't be the person I am today without you. "
Women's Basketball Coach Jerry Brown with inductee, Sondra Stillwell
Sondra Stillwell, Women's Basketball, Shasta High School, Transferred from SC to Academy of the Arts University
Amanda Potts, Women's Basketball & Track -Field, Grants Pass High School, Transferred from SC to Oregon State University
Brooke Downs-Quaife, Softball, Liberty Christian High School, Transferred from SC to Simpson University
Kayla McConnell, Softball, Red Bluff High School. Transferred from SC to Chico State University
Ryan Rogers, Track & Field, West Valley High School. Transferred from SC to Chiropractic College.
1983 Shasta College Football Team (below).
Criteria for induction to Shasta College's "Hall of Fame."
Student/Athlete must meet the following:
- Three year waiting period after completion of eligibility.
- Intercollegiate sports accomplishments at Shasta College have been significant enough to make the athletes athletic career at Shasta College worth of this recognition.
- Sports accomplishments in subsequent non-collegiate, amateur, or professional competitions.
- Other outstanding achievements in business, service to country, community, or Shasta College after sports competition at Shasta College.
- Shasta College coaches who may not be Shasta College graduates, but who have contributed to Shasta College Sports to the extent that their influence has brought prominence to Shasta College.
Nominees who are not selected remain on the selection list for a period of five (5) years.
If you know of someone who is not in the "Hall of Fame," but is worthy of consideration, please contact us.
Nominate someone now!!!! (click here for the nomination form)
For this year's inductions the deadline for nominations is May 31. Please review the above criteria prior to making a submission.