Hall of Fame 2016 will be held September 30th at Win River!
This year's Hall of Fame Dinner was held September 30th at Win River. Congratulations to the 2016 Hall of Fame Inductees: Sara Harvey (Volleyball), John Ohm (Football), Gloria Bacciarini (Volleyball), Matt Fogarty (Basketball), and David Dittman (Football).
PHOTOS FROM THE 2015 HALL OF FAME EVENT:
Coach Thompson with Justin Tutka and Martin Peterson.
Christa Prior Swim 2009-2010. Two time State Champion in the 100 backstroke and 50 freestyle.
Cierra Rovera Softball 2009-2010.
Corina Neathamer Volleyball 2005-2006.
Martin Peterson Football 1995-1996.
1992 Shasta College Baseball Team
Criteria for induction to Shasta College's "Hall of Fame."
Student/Athlete must meet the following:
- Three year waiting period after completion of eligibility.
- Intercollegiate sports accomplishments at Shasta College have been significant enough to make the athletes athletic career at Shasta College worth of this recognition.
- Sports accomplishments in subsequent non-collegiate, amateur, or professional competitions.
- Other outstanding achievements in business, service to country, community, or Shasta College after sports competition at Shasta College.
- Shasta College coaches who may not be Shasta College graduates, but who have contributed to Shasta College Sports to the extent that their influence has brought prominence to Shasta College.
Nominees who are not selected remain on the selection list for a period of five (5) years.
If you know of someone who is not in the "Hall of Fame," but is worthy of consideration, please contact us.
Nominate someone now!!!! (click here for the nomination form)
For this year's inductions the deadline for nominations is May 31. Please review the above criteria prior to making a submission.