Shasta College Dining Program
Shasta College Students have a number of dining options available in the Campus Center.
- Breakfast and lunch meals are cooked to order from our Grill from 7:30 am-6:00pm Mon-Thur. and 7:30-2:30 Fridays.
- A variety of menu options are available in the Grill including a made to order Deli, Burgers, Fries, and several “Grab and Go” items.
- Daily home cooked internationally themed lunch specials are available in our Center Express that is open from 10am-3:00 pm Mon-Thursday and 10am – 2:30 on Fridays.
- Lunch specials may include but are not limited to items such as: Pasta Bar, Build your own Burrito, French Dip Sandwiches, Rotisserie Chicken as well as Asian Delight!
- Fresh baked pizza from our Pizzeria which is conveniently located in our Center Express.
- Made to order fresh salads from our Salad bar inside our Center Express offers garden fresh organic vegetables from our Shasta College “Organic” Teaching garden. Daily specialty salads are available both in Center Express and in our “Grab and Go” Coolers.
- Stay in our Campus Center with wireless internet, music and television while you enjoy a cup of coffee from our coffee bar.
- Catering for special events and meetings are always available.
The Shasta College Food Services Dining Program is a simple and convenient system to enhance week day dining needs while a student at Shasta College.
Reloadable cards are available for purchase in the Campus Center and over the phone by contacting the Food Services Department. A minimum deposit of $25.00 is required on a reloadable card. Students can reload cards at anytime. Food Service offers rewards for using the reloadable meal cards. For each whole dollar spent 1 point is earned. Rewards are issued on a monthly basis and coupons worth $5.00 are awarded for every 250 points accumulated.
Lost or stolen cards can be immediately cancelled and re-issued by contacting the food services department. A transaction fee of $10.00 will be charged for replacement and reloading of your first lost card. Any additional replacements will be charged a transaction fee of $25.00.
Monies remaining on reloadable cards will roll over each semester. Balances on cards at the end of a student’s enrollment at Shasta College will be forfeited or can be donated to the Shasta College Student Assistance Program. Students are encouraged to use all monies on cards before completing their education plans here at Shasta College.
How much should I budget for the Shasta College Dining Program?
Example Full Time Student Full Time Student
Living on Campus Living off Campus
Semester Full Year Semester Full Year
$550 $1,100 $300 $600
Please complete the meal plan form on the next page and mail it to the following address or pay by phone at the number below:
Shasta College Food Services
PO Box 496006
Redding, CA 96049-6006
Contact Denise Axtell, Food Services Director
Phone: (530) 242-7771
Meal Card Payment Form.docx