To work consultatively with the Vice President of Academic Affairs and the Academic Senate and its committees, to achieve unity in the development, interpretation and implementation of instructional policy and procedures.
- To provide a forum to enhance administrative consistency and to ensure the
effectiveness and efficiency of the operation of all instructional divisions.
- To provide an avenue for internal and external communication and collegial discussion
of topics of interest to the Instructional Council.
- To encourage a pro-active approach to initiatives and challenges that provides
opportunities for the improvement of instruction at Shasta College.
- To assess and make appropriate recommendations to senior administration and
College Council regarding matters pertaining to instruction at Shasta College.
- William Breitbach, Dean, Library Services and Educational Technology
- Dan Haskins, Associate Dean, Business, Agriculture, Industry, Technology and Safety
- Eva Jimenez, Dean, Business, Agriculture, Industry, Technology and Safety
- Susan Meacham, Microbiology Instructor (Academic Senate)
- Tim Johnston, Dean of Enrollment Services
- Mike Mari, Associate Dean, Physical Education and Athletics/ Athletic Director
- Frank Nigro, Dean, Science, Language Arts, and Mathematics
- Tom Orr, Dean, Extended Education
- Ralph Perrin, Dean, Arts, Communications, Consumer and Social Sciences
- Meridith Randall, Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Kathy Royce, Dean, Health Sciences
Administrative Procedure 7210