You will need to set your browser to accept cookies from our Shasta College Online/Moodle site. Below are the instructions for making this setting change for the two recommended browsers, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
1. Open Firefox.
2. On the Tools menu and then click Options.
3. Click the Privacy option in the window that opens.
4. Place a check mark in the Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies.
5. Click the Exceptions button.
6. In the "Address of website" type the following: http://online.shastacollege.edu and then click Allow.
7. Click the Close button and then click the OK button to save your changes.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab, and then move the slider to a position between the top and bottom so you are not blocking or allowing all cookies.
4. Click Sites.
5. In the Address of website box, type the following: http://online.shastacollege.edu and then click Allow.
6. Click OK.
7. Move the slider back to the position it was originally in, and then click OK.