Transitioning from High School to College

How different is High School from College?  Click High School vs. Collegeto find out. 

Please click LD Records Request to see the requirements for transitioning with a Learning Disability.  This is the form that would go to your High School or qualified medical professional to request the records of your previous assessments.  If the required testing has not been completed testing may be done here at Shasta College for currently enrolled students only. 

For students with a diagnosis from a licensed medical professional documentation will need to be completed by your current medical professional. 

Please visit our FAQ Page for further information regarding IEP'S and confidentiality questions.