Application Process

The first step in getting into the Partners in Access to College Education is our application.  You may pick up an application at anytime Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. or you may print out our Application for Services.pdf​
Once you have completed our application please phone our office at (530) 242-7790 to determine which of the next steps is right for you.

Moving on to another Community College or University?  Use our Record Release.pdf to have your accommodation records transferred.