Individuals that are applying for services with Partners in Access to College Education (PACE) for a condition that has been diagnosed by a licensed medical professional will need to fill out the following forms:

Application for Services.pdf and the Disability Documentation Form.pdf​

Individuals that are applying for services with PACE under Learning Disability will need to compete our Application for Services as well as our Learning Disability Packet.  While the application is available online you will need to pick up the Learning Disability Packet from the PACE Office located at Shasta College Main Campus, or one of our other locations such as the Red Bluff Campus.  If you need to request documentation from an outside source please use the following form Record Request.pdf​

Turn in your PACE application to the PACE office and then take the  Record Request.pdf to the office/school you were tested at. 

Moving on to another Community College or University?  Use our Record Release.pdf to have your accommodation records transferred.   

​ ​​​​​