Learning Disability Assessment 

We are sorry, but at this time we are not able to conduct Learning Disability Assessments.  Please contact PACE staff to see if you are still eligible for PACE services under another category​.

To qualify for accommodations and services as a student with a learning disability a student needs to do the following:

  1. In addition to an application submit a completed Learning Disability Intake Screening packet from the Partners in Access to College Education (PACE) office in room 2006.  This screening packet asks you to describe your educational history, academic strengths and weaknesses, and whether other conditions, such as vision or hearing impairments, might also be affecting your academic progress.
  2. Submit a Record Request.pdf to the college, community agency, or high school, if you were previously assessed by for learning disabilities. After they have returned the required documentation to our office we will then phone you at the number you have listed on your documentation to schedule your first appointment. 
  3. The Learning Disability Specialist will evaluate your educational background, possible symptoms of a learning disability, and previous assessments that may have been done, and determine whether further assessment is necessary. ​

Movin​​g on to another Community College or University?  Use our Record Release.pdf to have your accommodation records transferred.​​