Transitioning from High School to College

How different is High School from College?  Click High School vs. College to find out. 

Transitioning to college with a Learning Disability?  Fill out our Record Request.pdf and take it to your High School or qualified medical professional to request the records of your previous assessments.  If the required testing has not been completed testing may be done here at Shasta College for currently enrolled students only. 

For students with a diagnosis from a licensed medical professional documentation will need to be completed by your current medical professional Disability Documentation Form.pdf​

Please visit our FAQ Page for further information regarding IEP'S and confidentiality questions.