Past Club President and Advisors
• To develop professional and leadership skills.
• To emphasize respect for the rights of others, based on recognition of the worth of each individual.
• To recognize the dignity and value of all useful occupations as opportunities to serve.
• To recognize, practice, and promote ethical standards as leadership qualities and vocational responsibilities.
• To develop knowledge and understanding of the needs, problems, and opportunities in the community and worldwide.
• To provide opportunities for personal and group activities to serve the community and promote international understanding and goodwill toward all people.