EOPS LENDING LIBRARY
AND SERVICES PICKUP
FALL 2014 Service Pick-up is Thursday, Aug. 14th
9:00am to 4:00pm, Closed 12-1pm
EOPS Service Pick-up on August 14th is Open for all Full-Time EOPS students
in GOOD STANDING or PROBATION with current educational plan.
Students on RESTRICTION may pick up a parking permit starting, Monday, August 18, 2014.
Check your status here: Student Program Status
If you have any concerns regarding your status with EOPS, please contact our Eligibility Technician at (530) 242-7543.
For students attending classes at the extended sites, you may request your services be sent to your campus by completing a Services Request Form - Extended Sites
If you would like to purchase your books and have them sent to your site, complete the BOOKSTORE ORDER FORM after you receive your EOPS ID/Book Voucher.
REQUIRED ITEMS TO BRING WITH YOU:
- Picture ID
- Current ED Plan - must have current semester classes
- Fall 2014 Registration Receipt
- ALL EOPS Students must be enrolled for 12 or more units
- If you are registered for 9 units and waitlisted for at least 3 units, you may pick up your EOPS services
- If you are a continuing EOPS student from Spring 2014 and are enrolled in less than 12 units, you must complete a Petition for Reduction of Units Form.
- For college connection and DSPS students:
Booklist if needing Lending Library
- If you are in college connection, you must be registered for at least 9 units
- If you are a DSPS student, taking less than 12 units is okay as long as your DSPS counselor approves it.
- Parking Permit or RABA Bus Pass ($20.00 value, one time distribution)
- Textbook Voucher/EOPS ID Card
- Do not throw away after you purchase your textbooks.
- This card is also your EOPS ID card for Fall 2014 semester.
- You will need to show your EOPS ID card when scheduling counseling appointments and using the EOPS Lending Library.
- Lending Library
- Bring with you a list of required textbooks. It is your responsibility to print the required information needed. If you forget to bring the required information, EOPS will not be able to serve you.
- You may borrow up to two textbooks and a calculator or recorder. You may check back on Tuesday, Sep 2nd to borrow additional textbooks.