EOPS LENDING LIBRARY
AND SERVICES PICKUP
FALL 2015 Service Pick-up is Monday, August 10th
9:00am to 4:00pm, Closed 12-1pm
EOPS Service Pickup on August 10, 2015 is Open for all Full-Time EOPS students
in GOOD STANDING or PROBATION with a current educational plan.
Students on RESTRICTION may pick up a parking permit starting, Monday, August 17, 2015.
Student Status for service pick up will be available at the end of July
If you have any concerns regarding your status with EOPS, please contact our
Eligibility Technician at (530) 242-7543
If you would like to purchase your books and have them sent to your site, complete the BOOKSTORE ORDER FORM after you receive your EOPS ID/Book Voucher.
REQUIRED ITEMS TO BRING WITH YOU:
- Picture ID
- Current ED Plan - must have current semester classes
- Fall 2015 Registration Receipt
- ALL EOPS Students must be enrolled for 12 or more units
- If you are registered for 9 units and waitlisted for at least 3 units, you may pick up your EOPS services
- If you are a continuing EOPS student from Spring 2015 and are enrolled in less than 12 units, you must complete a Petition for Reduction of Units Form.
- For college connection and DSPS students:
Booklist if needing Lending Library
- If you are in college connection, you must be registered for at least 9 units
- If you are a DSPS student, taking less than 12 units is okay as long as your DSPS counselor approves it.
- Parking Permit or RABA Bus Pass ($30.00 value, one time distribution)
- Textbook Voucher/EOPS ID Card
- Do not throw away after you purchase your textbooks.
- This card is also your EOPS ID card for Fall 2015 semester.
- You will need to show your EOPS ID card when scheduling counseling appointments and using the EOPS Lending Library.
- Lending Library
- Bring with you a list of required textbooks. It is your responsibility to print the required information needed. If you forget to bring the required information, EOPS will not be able to serve you.
- You may borrow up to two textbooks and a calculator or recorder. You may check back on Tuesday, Feb 10th to borrow additional textbooks.