EOPS LENDING LIBRARY
AND SERVICES PICKUP
Spring 2016 Service Pick-up is Monday, January 11, 2016
9:00am to 4:00pm, Closed 12-1pm
EOPS Service Pickup on January 11, 2016 is Open for all Full-Time EOPS students
in GOOD STANDING or PROBATION with a current educational plan.
Students on RESTRICTION may pick up a parking permit starting, Tuesday, January 19, 2016.
Click HERE for your Status for Spring 2016
If you have any concerns regarding your status with EOPS, please contact our
Eligibility Technician at (530) 242-7543
Book Voucher & Services
... For students attending classes at the extended sites, you may request your services be sent to your campus by completing a Service Request Form - Extended Sites
Service Request Form will be available starting January 11th at 9:00 AM.
All requests submitted before January 11th will need to be resubmitted
Book Store Orders
... You can order books from the bookstore and have them sent to your campus. Fax or Email the completed BOOKSTORE ORDER FORM
to our office for same day verificiation. The form will be forwarded to the Bookstore. Fax (530) 225-4926 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
and write 'Book Store Order' in the subject line.
REQUIRED ITEMS TO BRING WITH YOU:
- Picture ID
- Current ED Plan - must have current semester classes
- Spring 2016 Registration Receipt
- ALL EOPS Students must be enrolled for 12 or more units
- If you are registered for 9 units and waitlisted for at least 3 units, you may pick up your EOPS services
- If you are a continuing EOPS student from Spring 2015 and are enrolled in less than 12 units, you must complete a Petition for Reduction of Units Form.
- For college connection and DSPS students:
Booklist if needing Lending Library
- If you are in college connection, you must be registered for at least 9 units
- If you are a DSPS student, taking less than 12 units is okay as long as your DSPS counselor approves it.
- Parking Permit or RABA Bus Pass ($30.00 value, one time distribution)
- Textbook Voucher/EOPS ID Card
- Do not throw away after you purchase your textbooks.
- This card is also your EOPS ID card for spring 2016 semester.
- You will need to show your EOPS ID card when scheduling counseling appointments and using the EOPS Lending Library.
- Lending Library
- Bring with you a list of required textbooks. It is your responsibility to print the required information needed. If you forget to bring the required information, EOPS will not be able to serve you.
- You may borrow up to two textbooks and a calculator or recorder. You may check back on Tuesday, Feb 10th to borrow additional textbooks.