EOPS LENDING LIBRARY
AND SERVICES PICKUP
FALL 2014 Service Pick-up is Thursday, Aug. 14th
9:00am to 4:00pm, Closed 12-1pm
EOPS Service Pick-up on August 14th is Open for all Full-Time EOPS students
in GOOD STANDING or PROBATION with current educational plan.
Students on RESTRICTION may pick up a parking permit starting, Monday, August 18, 2014.
Check your status here: Student Program Status
If you have any concerns regarding your status with EOPS, please contact our Eligibility Technician at
For students attending classes at the extended sites, you may request your services be sent to your campus by completing a Services Request Form - Extended Sites
If you would like to purchase your books and have them sent to your site, complete the BOOKSTORE ORDER FORM after you receive your EOPS ID/Book Voucher.
REQUIRED ITEMS TO BRING WITH YOU:
- Picture ID
- Current ED Plan - must have current semester classes
- Fall 2014 Registration Receipt
- ALL EOPS Students must be enrolled for 12 or more units
- If you are registered for 9 units and waitlisted for at least 3 units, you may pick up your EOPS services
- If you are a continuing EOPS student from Spring 2014 and are enrolled in less than 12 units, you must complete a Petition for Reduction of Units Form.
- For college connection and DSPS students:
Booklist if needing Lending Library
- If you are in college connection, you must be registered for at least 9 units
- If you are a DSPS student, taking less than 12 units is okay as long as your DSPS counselor approves it.
- Parking Permit or RABA Bus Pass ($20.00 value, one time distribution)
- Textbook Voucher/EOPS ID Card
- Do not throw away after you purchase your textbooks.
- This card is also your EOPS ID card for Fall 2014 semester.
- You will need to show your EOPS ID card when scheduling counseling appointments and using the EOPS Lending Library.
- Lending Library
- Bring with you a list of required textbooks. It is your responsibility to print the required information needed. If you forget to bring the required information, EOPS will not be able to serve you.
- You may borrow up to two textbooks and a calculator or recorder. You may check back on Tuesday, Sep 2nd to borrow additional textbooks.