EOPS LENDING LIBRARY
AND SERVICES PICKUP
FALL 2016 Service Pick-up is Tuesday, August 9th, 2016
9:00am to 4:00pm, Closed 12-1pm
EOPS Service Pickup on Tuesday August 9th, 2016 is Open for all Full-Time EOPS students
in GOOD STANDING or PROBATION with a current educational plan.
Students on RESTRICTION may pick up a parking permit starting, Monday, August 15th, 2016.
Click HERE for your Status for Fall 2016
If you have any concerns regarding your status with EOPS, please contact us
at (530) 242-7540
Book Voucher & Services
... For students attending classes at the extended sites, you may request your services be sent to your campus by completing a Service Request Form - Extended Sites
Service pick up tickets will released for you to self register on Friday August 5th
Book Store Orders
... You can order books from the bookstore and have them sent to your campus. Fax the completed BOOKSTORE ORDER FORM
to the Bookstore, fax (530) 225-4881. Please keep in mind the Bookstore can only process book orders up to the dollar amount available on your book voucher.
REQUIRED ITEMS TO BRING WITH YOU:
- Picture ID
- Spring 2016 Registration Receipt
- ALL EOPS Students must be enrolled for 12 or more units
- If you are registered for 9 units and waitlisted for at least 3 units, you may pick up your EOPS services
- If you are a continuing EOPS student from Fall 2016 and are enrolled in less than 12 units, you must complete a Petition for Reduction of Units Form.
- For college connection and DSPS students:
Booklist if needing Lending Library
- If you are in college connection, you must be registered for at least 9 units
- If you are a DSPS student, taking less than 12 units is okay as long as your DSPS counselor approves it.
- Parking Permit ($30.00 value, one time distribution)
- Textbook Voucher/EOPS ID Card
- This card is also your EOPS ID card for Fall 2016 semester.
- You will need to show your EOPS ID card when scheduling counseling appointments and using the EOPS Lending Library.
- Lending Library
- Bring with you a list of required textbooks. It is your responsibility to print the required information needed. If you forget to bring the required information, EOPS will not be able to serve you.
- You may borrow up to two textbooks and a calculator or recorder. You may check back on Tuesday, August 30th to borrow additional textbooks.
STATUS FOR SERVICE PICK UP All students.pdf STATUS FOR SERVICE PICK UP All students.pdf STATUS FOR SERVICE PICK UP All students.pdf