EOPS APPLICATION STEPS
Spring 2016 Application Available Now
All fall 2015 Applications submitted after August 16, 2015 will be reviewed for spring 2016 semester.
Please review the following steps for next semester
- Apply for Shasta College through Admissions and Records
- If you have attended another college, you must submit your official transcripts to the Shasta College Admissions & Records (A&R) Office
- Apply for BOG Fee Waiver through Financial Aid (must be BOG 1 or 2 eligible)
Make sure all of the following apply to you before applying to EOPS.
- You must be BOG 1 or 2 for 2015-2016 academic school year
- You will be registered in a minimum of 12 units (9 if in DSPS) for Spring 2016 semester
- You must earned less than 48 degree applicable units of college work
- You must have an overall college GPA of 2.0 or higher if you have taken any college courses.
- You must be "educationally disadvantaged" This means you must meet at least one of the following:
- You are not qualified to enroll into minimum level English (Engl 1A) or math (Math 102 or 110) courses required for an Associate Degree, or
- You do not have a GED or high school diploma, or
- You graduated from high school with a grade point average below 2.5, or
- You were previously enrolled in remedial courses either in high school or college