EOPS APPLICATION STEPS
All Spring 2016 applications submitted after January 12, 2016 will be reviewed for Fall 2016
Please review the following steps for next semester
- Apply for Shasta College through Admissions and Records
- If you have attended another college, you must submit your official transcripts to the Shasta College Admissions & Records (A&R) Office
- Apply for BOG Fee Waiver through Financial Aid (must be eligible for BOG 1, 2, or 3 with efc of 0)
Make sure all of the following apply to you before applying to EOPS.
- You must be BOG 1, 2, 3 with efc of 0 for 2016-2017 academic school year
- You will be registered in a minimum of 12 units (9 if in DSPS) for Spring 2016 semester
- You must earned less than 48 degree applicable units of college work
- You must have an overall college GPA of 2.0 or higher if you have taken any college courses.
- You must be "educationally disadvantaged" This means you must meet at least one of the following:
- You are not qualified to enroll into minimum level English (Engl 190) or math (Math 101) courses required for an Associate Degree, or
- You do not have a GED or high school diploma, or
- You graduated from high school with a grade point average below 2.5, or
- You were previously enrolled in remedial courses either in high school or college