EOPS APPLICATION STEPS
Fall 2015 Application Available starting April 1, 2015
Please review the following steps for next semester
- Apply for Shasta College through Admissions and Records
- If you have attended another college, you must submit your official transcripts to the Shasta College Admissions & Records (A&R) Office
- Apply for BOG Fee Waiver through Financial Aid (must be BOG 1 or 2 eligible)
Make sure all of the following apply to you before applying to EOPS.
- You must be BOG 1 or 2 for 2015-2016 academic school year
- You must register in a minimum of 12 units (9 if in DSPS) for Fall 2015 semester
- You must earned less than 48 degree applicable units of college work
- You must have an overall college GPA of 2.0 or higher if you have taken any college courses.
- You must be "educationally disadvantaged" This means you must meet at least one of the following:
- You are not qualified to enroll into minimum level English (Engl 1A) or math (Math 102 or 110) courses required for an Associate Degree, or
- You do not have a GED or high school diploma, or
- You graduated from high school with a grade point average below 2.5, or
- You were previously enrolled in remedial courses either in high school or college