EOPS APPLICATION STEPS
Checklist to complete before applying to EOPS
- New students: Apply to Shasta College through Admissions and Records
- Apply for or update your BOG Fee Waiver annually in March through the Financial Aid office
- Know your Shasta College student ID number
- Request official transcripts from any prior college be sent to the Shasta College Admissions & Records Office. (If you need help with this, visit the Student Success Center in room 102 of the 100 building.)
- Have a current and accessible email address
Make sure all of the following apply to you before applying to EOPS.
- You must be eligible for BOG 1, 2 or 3 w/ EFC of $0 for the 2017-2018 academic school year
- You will be registered in a minimum of 12 units (9 if in DSPS) for Fall 2017 semester
- You have earned less than 48 degree applicable units of college work*
- You have an overall college GPA of 2.0* or higher if you have taken any college courses.
- You are educationally disadvantaged based on one of the following criteria:
- You are not qualified to enroll into minimum level English (Eng 190) or math (Math 101) courses required for an Associate Degree, or
- You do not have a GED or high school diploma, or
- You graduated from high school with a grade point average below 2.5, or
- You were previously enrolled in remedial courses in either high school or college
- You are a first-generation college student, veteran, member of equity group, current/former foster youth, or primary language at home is not English.
* Contact EOPS staff for an appeal form
Click HERE or image below for EOPS Application