Spring 2017 Progress reports must be submitted by March 17, 2017 by 5pm to count as a contact.
Purpose of the Academic Progress Report
The progress report allows you to connect with your instructors to see how you are progressing and allows EOPS/CARE to identify students who will benefit from academic assistance such:
- Follow-up counseling to develop or revise your education plan
- Referrals to relevant on and off campus resources such as tutoring, study skills, etc.
Tips for Approaching Your Instructors
- Stop by your instructor's office during their office hours
- Make an appointment to see them
- Catch them after class, if they are available
- Email them if the option is available
- Don't ask your instructors to fill out your progress report right before class is starting
- Don't leave the progress report with your instructors
- Don't procrastinate and do your progress report at the last minute