Welcome to Shasta College Veterans Services!
Shasta College Veterans Services is located in Financial Aid Office (Bldg 100 - Room 108). We are committed to providing the best services to our veteran population which includes students who have served in the United States Armed Services and their dependents.
Financial Aid now has a window dedicated to Veterans Services!
Stop by the Financial Aid Veterans' Services window for information about:
- GI Bill Benefits and Services
- Shasta College Scholarship for Veterans
- Student Veterans Club
- Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 35)
- VA Work-Study Program
- Veteran Priority Registration
- Vocational Training & Rehabilitation for Veterans with Service- Connected Disabilities (Chapter 31)
Veterans Services Office Information:
Building 100 - Room 108
Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
After hours, please utilize the Veterans Services Drop Box. The following documents may be submitted using the drop box:
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Copies of VA Forms
- Educational Plan
- Request for Military Service Experience Credit
- Veterans/Dependents Certification Request Form
- Veteran Statement of Understanding
**Please do not use the Veterans Services Drop Box to submit Financial Aid paperwork.**