Counselors provide academic, career and personal counseling services to help you successfully achieve your goals. These services are available through the counseling department on campus, at extended education locations, and through specialized programs.
- Help you clarify interests, skills and personality traits as they relate to potential careers
- Assist you in exploring career options and paths
- Provide current occupational and labor market information
- Direct you to useful resources for researching careers
- Offer career-related workshops and Career Choice class
- Provide referrals to on-campus and community services
- Offer support and assistance in dealing with personal problems
- Help you identify steps you can take to address issues relating to finances, child care, relationships, anxiety, etc.
- EOPS - serves low-income, disadvantaged students
- DSPS - serves students with physical, learning and emotional disabilities
- TRIO - serves low income, disadvantaged students interested in transfer
- Veterans - contact Rob McCandless, veteran's counselor.
- Athletes - contact Jason Kelly, athletic counselor
- Puente - Idalia Huckman-Crye, Puente Coordinator in Red Bluff