Shasta College Transfer Center
The Transfer Center is located in room 126 along with the Counseling Center and Student Employment Center. Students can sign up in the Transfer Center for upcoming transfer workshops, university field trips, and to schedule a meeting with visiting university representatives. Our Transfer Center also offers the following resources:
- Individual counseling appointments with a transfer counselor available fall, spring and summer.
- Student Educational Plans
- Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAGs) to select UC campuses
- Instant/On-the-Spot Admissions with select CSU campuses
- Associate degrees for priority admission to select CSU campuses
- Transfer Workshops
- University Tours
- Transfer Day college fair
- Access to online college catalogs
- Access to Computers, Internet, Printer, Phone and Fax Machine
- Transfer Center website resources
- University representative visits
Transfer Center Hours of Operation
Transfer Center Coordinator
Transfer Center Assistant
Phone: (530) 242-7570
Fax: (530) 225-4960
Building 100, Room 126
11555 Old Oregon Trail
P.O. Box 496006
Redding, CA 96049-6006
Have a GREAT Semester!
1. Students utilizing
the Transfer Center will report that they were satisfied with the services that
2. As a result of participating in transfer services
and activities, students will report an increased awareness of the transfer
requirements and processes.
3. The Transfer Center will increase the number of
students pursuing Associate Degrees for Transfer by expanding outreach and
promotion of these degrees as they become available.