Articulation & Equivalency, What Transfers?

​To check to see if the classes you are taking at Shasta College will be applicable at the school you are transferring to within California, go to

As a rule of thumb, classes numbered 1-99 taken at Shasta College are CSU level courses and will transfer, but be sure to speak with a counselor to make sure because there are some exceptions. Classes numbered 100 and over generally will not transfer. 

California public universities (CSU and UC) and California community Colleges

California Independent Colleges and Universities that accept completed IGETC or CSU GE Breadth coursework for transfer admission. 

Approved CSU General Education courses at other Institutions 

Arizona State University 

BYU Idaho 

​Columbia College
​​Eastern Oregon University

Linfield College 

National University 

​​Northern Arizona University

Oregon State University 

Oregon Tech 

Saint Mary’s College 

Simpson University 

Southern Oregon University 

University of Arizona

University of Nevada Reno 

University of Oregon

University of the Pacific 

​Western Governors University

If the school you would like to transfer to is outside of California and not on this list, please call the Transfer Center at (530) 242-7570 and see how we can assist you.