On the Spot Admissions/Instant Admissions
What is On-the-Spot-Admissions/Instant Admissions Day?
The Chico and Humboldt State Admissions provide transcript analysis and advising to students seeking transfer to the University. Working in conjunction with Shasta College's Transfer Center, this activity occurs each fall and is designed to serve Shasta College students who wish to transfer the following year in fall or later.
What do I need to do?
* Every Student who wishes to participate in Chico State On-the-Spot-Admissions or Humboldt State Instant Admissions Day for Fall 2014 admissions must first fill out the admissions application at www.csumentor.edu between October 1st and November 30th .
* All applicable Transcripts from previous colleges/universities must be on file with the Shasta College Admissions and Records Office if you wish for them to be considered by the CSU Representative.
* You must sign up for a date/time for either Chico State or Humboldt State in person – no exceptions will be made on this policy!
Shasta College Main Campu - October 29th & November 19th 2013 @ 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM (Last Appointment will be 2:40 PM)
Shasta College Tehama Campus - November 19th 2013 @ 9:30 AM - 3:20 PM (Last Appointment will be at 3:00 PM)
October 31st 2013 - Shasta College Main Campus only
* For Chico State, you must fill out and bring with you the Fall 2014 Student Info Sheet and OTSA Appt Guide available at the Shasta College Transfer Center. You may download a copy of the Fall 2014 Student Info Sheet and OTSA Appt Guide by clicking here
* You must sign the waiver granting the Shasta College Transfer Center to electronically transmit copies of your unofficial transcripts to the CSU representative(s). These do not replace the OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS that your target university will request later.
* Attend your scheduled meeting.
Start packing your bags!