California Dream Act
Applying for the CA Dream Act:
- Complete the Dream Act application through the above link
- Submit you final High School Transcript to the Admissions and Records Office.
- Complete the CA Non-Resident Tuition Exemption Request form and submit to the Admissions and Records Office. This form can be accessed at www.shastacollege.edu/admissions - click on the Forms menu – choose AB540 Exemption Request.
- Once your Dream Act Application has been received by Shasta College, you will receive notification via the USPS regarding documents needed to finalize the processing of your California grant awards.
- Your award letter will be mailed once final determination of award(s) has been confirmed.
Additional paperwork may be required to finish processing your California Dream Act Application. Please check your MyShasta account to see if there are any additional forms needed.
Educators for Fair Consideration (E4FC)
Empowering undocumented young people in their pursuit of college, career and citizenship
Ayuda Financiera del Estudiante en Español
Este documento proporciona la informacion sobre ayuda financiera del estudiante y becas en español.
SPECIAL NOTE: CA Dream Act vs. Deferred Action (DACA) CA Dream Act is not the same program as Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) relief DACA does not confer a new status for students and does not affect AB 540 status