In order for Shasta College to determine your eligibility to
receive federal and state aid, the Department of Education requires colleges to
verify specific information submitted on your FAFSA.
- Please refer to your MyShasta account and your
email for the “NEEDED” forms/packet needed to evaluate your eligibility.
- Find the
documents “NEEDED” below. To complete the documents, either type into the
forms, or print and legibly fill out using blue or black ink.
Submit the forms to the Shasta College Financial Aid and
Veteran Services Office by one of the following ways:
- Submit via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit via
mail to: Shasta College, ATTN: Financial Aid Office, P.O. Box 496006, Redding,
- Submit in
person to one of the following campuses:
- Shasta College Main Campus
Building 100, Room 108
11555 Old Oregon Trail
Redding, CA 96003
Contact Number: 530.242.7700
- Shasta College Tehama Campus
7700 Diamond Avenue
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Contact Number: 530.529.8980
- Shasta College Trinity Campus
30 Arbuckle Court
Weaverville, CA 96093
Contact Number: 530.623.2231
- Shasta College Intermountain Campus
37581 Mountain View Road
Burney, CA 96013
Contact Number: 530.335.2311
If you are required to obtain IRS documents, click here for more information.
- Consortium agreements MUST be received by the Shasta College Financial Aid office by the 4th week of the term for which you are applying for an agreement.
- Students need to be enrolled in at least 6 units at Shasta College.
- A comprehensive educational plan, from Shasta College, reflecting the host college units to be completed is required upon submission of the consortium agreement.