What if I already have a Bachelor's Degree? 

  • ​You may apply for and receive the Board of Governors Fee Waiver if eligible. ​
  • You are not eligible to receive a Pell Grant or to borrow a Federal Direct Subsidized Loan. 
  • You may be eligible to receive an Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan. Complete and submit Form BLC along with the correct loan application packet available on our Federal Direct Loans webpage.