Professional Development Committee
The Professional Development Committee serves to advise the Professional Development program with the goal of promoting an inclusive learning culture for all District employees to support student outcomes and the strategic goals of the District.
- Committee Chair: Corinne Ewing
- Administrator Representative: Marrianne Williams
- Administrator Representative: Carlos Reyes
- Confidential Representative: Mimi Koh
- Faculty Representative (FEC): Jacquelyn Horton
- Classified Representative: Chris Petersen
- Classified Representative: Rochelle Morris
- PDC Bylaws (PDF)
Professional Development Committee bylaws, agendas, and meeting minutes can be found on the Professional Development Program's intranet site below.