Medical Scribe Part 2 Pre-Enrollment Packet
The Part 2 Pre-Enrollment packet is time-sensitive. Do not complete the packet until directed by the Health Sciences office. Students who have been offered a class invitation will be sent an email notification with instructions for completing the Part 2 Pre-Enrollment packet; see the information below regarding the packet deadline. Incomplete packets will not be accepted.
- Part 2 – Pre-Enrollment Clinical Requirements Packets Due July 15 or next business day.
- Print the Part 2 Pre-Enrollment Packet. Use the Pre-Enrollment Clinical Requirements Checklist (page 1) as a guide in completing all the steps.
- Proceed with Steps G-I.
- Step G - Tuberculosis (TB) Screening Results & Form: Complete the Tuberculosis PPD Screening form and attach the second TB screening results within the time frame indicated on the Part 2 Check List.
- Step H - Physical Examination: Must be obtained within 6 months prior to program enrollment. Must be documented on the Shasta College Health Sciences Health Data & Physical Exam Form.
- Step I - Criminal Background Check & Drug Screening: Initiate process online at by visiting the Health Sciences Background Check & Drug Screening Instructions page.
- When complete, bring your materials to the Health Sciences Division office.
Once all the required documentation has been received by the Health Sciences office, staff will review the materials and verify completion. Staff will activate your class position and email you specific registration information. Registration may be completed online or in-person at the Admissions & Records office.