Computer Information Systems: Windows Server Certificate
This certificate will prepare students for employment in entry level Windows Server Jobs in this sector and is a pathway to the Information Technology Core Concepts Certificate and the Associate Degree Program in Information Systems - Systems Management, which has two areas of emphasis including Microsoft Server and CISCO Networking. The program prepares students to take Microsoft Server certification exams.
This is a locally approved certificate. Upon satisfactory completion of the listed requirements and application for completion of the certificate to Admissions and Records, the student will receive a certificate of completion. This certificate program is not approved through the California Community College Chancellor’s Office; therefore, completion of the certificate will not be listed on the student’s transcript.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this certificate, the student should be able to:
- Plan an effective Windows Server Active Directory deployment.
- Plan an effective Windows Server Active Directory deployment for a specified scenario. Install and configure Windows Server software to implement the plan designed above.
- CIS 2 Introduction to Computer Science 4
- CIS 15 Install and Configure Microsoft Server 3
- CIS 16 Administering Microsoft Server 3
- CIS 17 Configure Advanced Server Services 3
- CIS 92 Introduction to Computer Security – Security + 3
Total Units for Certificate: 16
For reference only as of 2019/2020
We are dedicated to helping you reach your educational and career goals. To begin your journey, apply for admissions today!