Web Design Certificate
This program is designed to be an introduction to the basics of designing and building simple Web pages using current software. This certificate prepares students for entry-level jobs in web design, prepares students to design their own web sites for small businesses and organizations and is designed for students with little or no web design experience.
This is a locally approved certificate. Upon satisfactory completion of the listed requirements and application for completion of the certificate to Admissions and Records, the student will receive a certificate of completion. This certificate program is not approved through the California Community College Chancellor’s Office; therefore, completion of the certificate will not be listed on the student’s transcript.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this certificate, the student should be able to:
- Use a computer and the internet for daily needs.
- Build dynamic web pages for personal and business use.
- Incorporate graphics and photos into web pages.
- Understand e-commerce basics and how to design a marketable website.
- ART 80A Graphic Design 3
- BUAD 71 Introduction to e-Commerce 1
- CIS 2 Introduction to Computer Science 4
- CIS 64 Web Programming 3
- CIS 73 Intro to the Adobe Suite 2
- CIS 83 Intro to Web Design 2
- CIS 94 CIS Worksite Learning 1
Total Units for Certificate: 16
For reference only as of 2019/2020
We are dedicated to helping you reach your educational and career goals. To begin your journey, apply for admissions today!