Web Master (Certificate)
Certificate | SC Program: CT.3116
This certificate program covers advanced web development skills using current techniques and software and prepares students for entry-level positions at living wages as well as the skills needed to start their own small business in the web design and multimedia marketing industry.
This certificate follows the Web Design Certificate and introduces students with basic skills and previous experience in web design to advanced web development skills. This certificate will cover the web development life cycle and includes courses in SEO, Marketing and Design.
This certificate is approved through the California Community College Chancellor's Office. Upon satisfactory completion of the listed requirements and filing an application for graduation with Admissions and Records, the student's transcript will reflect completion of this certificate.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this certificate, the student should be able to:
- Create a flow-chart of the web development life cycle.
- Create a proposal for a complete online presence for a given organization.
- ART 80A Graphic Design (3)
- BUAD 71 Introduction to e-Commerce (1)
- BUAD 72 e-Commerce Marketing (1)
- BUAD 77 Principles of Marketing (3)
- CIS 2 Introduction to Computer Science (4)
- CIS 7 Social Media Marketing & Search Engine Optimization (3)
- CIS 23 Fundamentals of SQL (3)
- CIS 64 Web Programming (3)
- CIS 73 Intro to the Adobe Suite (2)
- CIS 76 Mobile Applications Development (3)
- CIS 83 Intro to Web Design (2)
- CIS 87 Advanced Web Design (3)
- CIS 94 CIS Worksite Learning (1)
Total Units for Certificate: 32
For reference only as of 2021/2022
We are dedicated to helping you reach your educational and career goals. To begin your journey, apply for admissions today!