Entrepreneurial Manufacturing Certificate
Certificate | SC Program: CL.3450
The Entrepreneurial Manufacturing Certificate will prepare students for jobs in the manufacturing industry such as to design, manufacture and market their own products, to start small businesses in or related to manufacturing and to setup and operate manufacturing equipment and mechatronic systems.
This certificate is approved through the California Community College Chancellor’s Office. Upon satisfactory completion of the listed requirements and filing an application for graduation with Admissions and Records, the student’s transcript will reflect completion of this certificate.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this certificate, the student should be able to:
- Produce a predefined product to a given standard using one or more pieces of manufacturing equipment.
- BUAD 40 Entrepreneurship and Small Business 3
- CIS 94 CIS Worksite Learning 2
- INDE 1 Career Planning for Industrial Technology 1
- INDE 37 Electricity and Electronics 3
- INDE 38 Introduction and Industrial Mechatronics 3
- INDE 40 Entrepreneurial Manufacturing 2
- WELD 73 Structural Steel Metal Fabrication 3
Total Units for Certificate: 17
For reference only as of 2019/2020
We are dedicated to helping you reach your educational and career goals. To begin your journey, apply for admissions today!