Industrial Technologies Certificate
Certificate | SC Program: CL.3430
The Industrial Technology Certificate is designed to provide employable knowledge and skills courses common to various industrial occupations for entry-level employment in diverse industries.
This is a locally approved certificate. Upon satisfactory completion of the listed requirements and application for completion of the certificate to Admissions and Records, the student will receive a certificate of completion. This certificate program is not approved through the California Community College Chancellor’s Office; therefore, completion of the certificate will not be listed on the student’s transcript.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this certificate, the student should be able to:
- Explain the basic theory of the subject matter or industrial system for the course of instruction based on industry standards.
- Analyze a scenario based upon an industrial equipment system failure/problem/complaint.
- Employ a systematic approach to troubleshooting an industrial system malfunction and prepare an effective repair solution.
- Analyze component failures to determine the root cause of the component failure.
- Verify if the path of repair was correct by testing and/or completing a work order/report.
- Demonstrate the correct usage of tools/supplies required to diagnose/ repair a malfunction.
- DIES 48 Hydraulics 3.5
- INDE 101 Industrial Occupation Basics 3
- INDE 38 Introduction to Industrial Mechatronics 3
- MATH 100 Technical Applications of Mathematics 3
- WELD 70 Beginning Welding 3
Total Units for Certificate: 15.5
For reference only as of 2019/2020
We are dedicated to helping you reach your educational and career goals. To begin your journey, apply for admissions today!