COVID-19 Resources for Employees
COVID-19 SUPPLEMENTAL PAID SICK LEAVE
View the 2021 COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave (PDF)
EMPLOYEE EQUIPMENT/PROPERTY LOAN FORM
Log in to complete via Dynamic Forms
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The impacts of this pandemic flu are wide-ranging and have caused significant disruptions to our lives. All District employees may access our Employee Assistance Program for support on a wide variety of issues, including stress management, financial concerns, counseling, providing care for others, and many other topics. Please call 800-999-7222 or visit www.anthemEAP.com and enter SISC to take advantage of these free and confidential services.
EAP services are confidential, so no one will know if you contact the program unless you give written permission.
ADDITIONAL MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
- Virtual Meetings for Alcoholics and Narcotics Anonymous
- CDC Website - Stress and Coping
- 10 Ideas for Coping with Loneliness During Social Distancing
- Strategies for Coping with Isolation and Loneliness During the Coronavirus Pandemic
VIRTUAL CARE ANYWHERE
Dignity Health is focused on helping our providers and communities and providers prepare for and respond to the spread of COVID-19 in every way we can. To support our community response to this virus, we are expanding access to virtual urgent care options. Starting today, we will be offering free virtual urgent care visits with a coupon code for patients experiencing mild to moderate symptoms of COVID-19. The virtual urgent care platform – called Virtual Care Anywhere – allows for timely care delivery without putting other patients or our clinicians at risk of contracting the virus.
Here’s how Virtual Care Anywhere works:
- Patients can receive a free Virtual Care Anywhere visit if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. This service is also available to our employees and caregivers. Symptoms can include low-grade fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Virtual urgent care is provided in partnership with AmWell, a national virtual health provider that has clinicians available 24/7 to provide virtual care. In the coming weeks there may be an opportunity for Dignity Health providers to participate in providing care through the platform.
- We are encouraging anyone in our communities who may need to visit a health care provider for any purpose to consider a virtual visit as an option.
Please note that because of high demand, wait times may be higher – but virtual urgent care is still likely to be a faster and safer option that going to the doctor’s office. We hope you will consider taking advantage of this care option and help us raise awareness of this virtual urgent care service in our communities.
SISC COVID-19 RESOURCES
Anthem will not be sending out direct notices to members. For more information on COVID-19 Resources for members, please visit: http://sisc.kern.org/covid/
KAISER PERMANENTE - WEEKLY WEBINAR SERIES
Caring for the Education Community During COVID-19
To sign up for upcoming webinars, or view past recordings, please visit: https://thrivingschools.kaiserpermanente.org/covid19-webinars/.
IMPORTANT PAYFLEX INFORMATION
WORKING FROM HOME
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
For a list of training resources and ideas (PDF)
PANDEMIC FLU - KEENAN TRAINING
Just as a reminder, you will find the link to Keenan trainings in the Human Resources page under Safety. I am also providing you with the link https://shastacollege-keenan.safecolleges.com/login. Your user name is your email address and no password is necessary. Once you are on the Keenan site you can search for Pandemic Flu.
Visit Keenan's COVID-19 page for additional information and resources: https://www.keenan.com/COVID-19
Below is also a pdf of suggested trainings broke down into areas you may find helpful as they pertain to your field of work.
EMPLOYMENT DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT (EDD)
Please visit the EDD website for more information: https://www.edd.ca.gov/about_edd/coronavirus-2019.htm
SHASTA COUNTY HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
NORTH STATE TOGETHER
For additional information regarding COVID-19 and Shasta College, please visit: shastacollege.edu/COVID-19