We are making every effort to provide tools and resources needed to make the transition online a successful one. We're available to work through any questions you may have. Please refer to the following for assistance.
For more tips and tricks about Canvas, Portal, online courses, and more please visit SC Online. You can also schedule an online tutoring appointment via ZOOM for Canvas and Computer help. Please use our online appointment system to book an appointment for tutoring services and more!
Get Tech Support
Looking for help with Canvas? Please submit a Canvas Student Support Form and our team will get back to you. Our Tutoring & Learning Center is also available for Canvas and computer help -- you can schedule an appointment for online tutoring via ZOOM.
For Faculty & Staff
If you have IT questions or need assistance, please use the help desk system. You can submit a help ticket for Canvas inquiries, too. To learn more about accessing technology related systems, please visit the following: Information Systems Access.
- The Center for Disease Control has advice and resources for dealing with stress here.
- Shasta County Health & Human Services Agency - Basic Home Care Handout (PDF)
- If you, or someone you care about, are feeling overwhelmed with emotions like sadness, depression, or anxiety, or feel like you want to harm yourself or others:
- Text Home to 741741 to speak with a counselor.
- Call 911
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA’s) Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746. (TTY 1-800-846-8517)
- For COVID-19 Resources for Employees, please visit the following HR COVID-19 webpage.
- Student Health and Wellness - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (530) 242-7580
Additional information on COVID-19 from national, state, and local agencies can be found on these sites:
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- California Department of Public Health
- State of California’s COVID response
- Shasta County – Shasta Ready
- Shasta County Public Health
- Tehama County Public Health
- Trinity County Public Health
Got questions? We're here to help.
You may contact the campus via phone by calling (530) 242-7910.