The College uses multiple measures and methodologies to assess student achievement and how it is meeting its Mission. Achievement is measured at the course level through both grades and student learning outcomes and presented by discipline. Persistence is measured within a course, term to term, and through to graduation and/or transfer. Certificates and degrees earned are also presented. Lastly, findings on institutional student learning outcomes (ISLOs), which cover universal skills and abilities.
- Student Success Metrics Dashboard: This site allows the public to access data about Shasta College based on statewide performance metrics. Includes topics such as learning progress, momentum, success, employment and earnings.
- Student Learning Outcomes Summary Dashboard: A high-level summary of student achievement of course learning outcomes organized by discipline.
- Course Retention and Success Dashboard: This dashboard provides summative information on course retention and success organized by discipline.
- Degrees and Certificates Granted Dashboard: This dashboard provides counts of certificates and degrees awarded by discipline.
- Strategic Plan/Core Indicators Update (PDF): Included in this document are indicators of fall-to-spring persistence rates, three-year completion rates, and an early-progress indicator for first-year completion of transfer-level English and math.
- ILSO Worksite Learning Report, 2019 (PDF): This document summarizes the feedback from employers on the performance of worksite learning students.
- ILSO Self Efficacy Report, 2019 (PDF): This document summarizes findings from questions incorporated into a spring 2019 survey on self-efficacy.
- ILSO Summary Report, 2019 (PDF): This document summarizes the findings from surveys and evaluations given to students in spring 2017 on all ISLOs.
Additional reports can be found on the research archive.