Graduation Application for Spring 2020
Shasta College students looking to graduate in Spring 2020 can begin turning in their applications now. Students are encouraged to apply for graduation prior to their final semester. This allows evaluators to double-check their course completion for their…
Shasta College students looking to graduate in Spring 2020 can begin turning in their applications now. Students are encouraged to apply for graduation prior to their final semester. This allows evaluators to double-check their course completion for their declared goal and confirm they are on track for graduation/completion. The encouraged application filing periods can be viewed at www.shastacollege.edu/ApplyForDegree.
Students need to complete the following tasks:
- Submit an application to Admissions for a Grad Check
- Apply for their Degree
- Indicate if they will attend Commencement in the spring
Students can pick up an application for their degree or certificate at the Admissions and Records Office or find it online at www.shastacollege.edu/ApplyForDegree. All degree degree/completion questions should be directed to Admissions and Records or Counseling at (530) 242-7650. In order to qualify for a degree, students must have:
- All required coursework completed by the end of the term in which they are applying to graduate.
- At least 60 units completed for Associates Degrees, as well as specific course requirements towards their degree emphasis.
- All transfer transcripts, Advanced Placement (AP) credits, Course Waivers/Substitutions of Core Courses must be attached to their application or already on file with Admissions and Records.
Students will be contacted by the Office of Student Life prior to commencement with more information about the ceremony.