Student Employment Job Board Posting: Anderson Union High School District, Math Teacher
Check out this new job posting!
Field/Industry Education & Tutoring
Contact Name Brooke Wagner
Address 3805 Happy Valley Rd
Phone Number 530-378-0568 x10001
Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Position/Title Math Teacher
Rate of Pay $43,953 - $85,949/year
Days / Hours Full Time
Link to job application https://www.edjoin.org/AndersonUHSD
Under the direction of the school principal, plans, organizes and implements an appropriate instructional program in a secondary learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
Must possess a valid California Single Subject Credential in the defined subject and be able to teach all levels of coursework. Must pass DOJ background check, TB test, substance abuse test, and health assessment. Extra duties/coaching may be a part of the assignment and is preferred.
Essential Job Duties
Essential functions of the job may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Plans, prepares and delivers lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning
- Develops schemes of work and tests that are in accordance with established procedures
- Instructs and monitors students in the use of learning materials and equipment
- Establishes and communicates clear objectives for all learning activities
- Prepares classroom for class activities
- Assigns and grades class work, homework, tests and assignments
- Uses relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction
- Provides a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities
- Manages student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures
- Maintains discipline in accordance with the rules and the disciplinary systems of the school
- Provides appropriate feedback on student work
- Encourages and monitors the progress of individual students and uses data to adjust teaching strategies
- Observes, evaluates, and maintains accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development
- Communicates information regularly to students, colleagues, and parents regarding student progress and student needs
- Encourages parent and community involvement, obtains information for parents when requested, promptly returns phone calls and/or emails
- Updates all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, district policies, and school regulations
- Prepares required reports on students and activities
- Participates in department, school, district, and parent meetings
- Participates in appropriate professional activities
- Demonstrates preparation and skill in working with students from diverse cultural, economic and ability backgrounds
- Other duties as assigned
- Site: Anderson Union High School
- Start Date: 2021/2022 School Year
- Year Length: 10 months/year, .6 FTE
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
- Starting Range: $43,953 - $85,949/year based on relevant experience. Candidate is given up to twenty years of credit on the salary schedule. See salary schedule for details.
- Master’s Stipend: $1500.
Employee will receive a pro-rated CAP of $645/month to be applied towards Anthem Blue Cross (medical), Delta Dental (dental) and VSP (vision) plan choices through District-managed CVT account.
Current AUHSD Employees may submit a letter of interest. All other interested applicants may apply on-line at www.Edjoin.org/AndersonUHSD.
Please direct application materials to Paula Foster, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent. Questions regarding the application process may be directed to Brooke Wagner, 530/378-0568, ext. 10001, or email@example.com.
- Online Application