Student Employment Job Board Posting: Bejac Corp, Parts Counter
Check out this new job posting!
Business Name Bejac Corp
Address 5501 East St., Anderson, California 96007
Phone Number 530-378-0881
Email Address email@example.com
Job Position/Title Parts Counter
Rate of Pay $22.00
Days / Hours Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Link to job application https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2002756488/?refId=M8vRS%2FqaSVCYKoITOcsgDg%3D%3D
Bejac Corporation, one of the largest specialty equipment dealers in the Western United States, is hiring. With over 65 years of history, ten locations throughout California, Nevada, and Arizona, and now our own central warehouse in Visalia. At Bejac our commitment to customer service and support shows with unique offerings, such as our lifetime commitment to customer operator and technician training. Bejac is always trying to find ways to provide the most value to our customers. Bejac continues to expand to meet the needs of our customers with a promise to hire the most competent employees that are capable of delivering the Bejac experience.
Our Anderson location is currently seeking a Parts Product Support Representative that will be assist in understanding customer’s needs and challenges, creating valued customer relationships, and seeking new opportunities to grow sales. In addition, this person will support the service department, assist walk-in customers, take phone orders, and assist in other areas as needed.
This is a full-time position; Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM -- 5:00 PM. Bejac offers an excellent benefits package!
Requirements and Qualifications
- AA or BA preferred, some college okay
- Minimum 2 years previous parts counter or related experience
- Minimum 2 years forestry equipment experience
- Basic to moderate use of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task as this position will wear several hats
- Quick-learner, can think on your feet
- Some shipping and receiving experience a plus
- Self-starter and requires little supervision
- Possess good judgment and common sense
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
- Possess a clean and valid driver's license, no DUI or DWI past 7 years, H6 required
- Forklift certification a plus
- High school diploma or GED with some college
- Must be able to lift 50# unassisted
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the service and parts departments ensuring a successful branch operation
- Research and order parts in a timely manner
- Ship and receive parts as necessary
- Process orders in a timely manner (same day or within 12 hours of receiving order)
- Ensure accuracy of research, orders, and returns; cannot be afraid to ask questions
- Experience with weekly inventory
- Assist in warehouse as needed
- Must be able to take direction from supervisor/manager
- Other duties as requested
We have an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision; paid holidays, vacation, sick days; education reimbursement; employer-contributing 401(k) plan, and more!
Please submit your resume as an attachment in Word document format to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- In Person
- Submit Resume in Person
- Email Resume