Student Employment Job Board Posting: Buds Jolly Kone, Manager or Manager Trainee
Check out this new job posting!
Business Name Buds Jolly Kone
Contact Name Kathy Garcia
Address 455 Antelope Blvd., Red Bluff, CA 96080
Phone Number 530-529-7000 x 121
Email Address email@example.com
Job Position/Title Manager or Manager Trainee
Rate of Pay $20/hr
Days / Hours Full Time
One of Red Bluff’s most iconic institutions, Bud’s Jolly Kone, is seeking an upbeat, positive Manager or Manager Trainee to join their team. Do you want to learn how to run a small business? Do you have a great attitude that people love? Would you enjoy working alongside and coaching a young team? Creating a positive work culture? Would you like to work and grow within a proven enterprise?
- $20 per hour ($16.00 during training)
- Full time with optional overtime
- One week paid time off per year (after one year of employment)
- California standard sick pay
- Owner is open to working on setting a flexible or fixed schedule
- Closed all major holidays and every Sunday
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cooking & Food Preparation: Verify that prepared food meets requirements; Stock, and restock workstations and display cases; Order and take delivery of supplies; Prepare several different orders simultaneously; Operate cooking equipment.
- Customer Interaction & Customer Care.
- Make customers feel welcome and served in a timely manner; Employ customer service skills and problem solving to daily interactions. Model great service for other employees.
- Sanitation/Facility Administration.
- Follow machine maintenance and cleaning schedule; Oversee product ordering and inventory; Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas; and maintain consistent and accurate recordkeeping.
- Train and supervise staff on all aspects of the job; Make scheduling decisions and fill in when necessary; Prep the business for the next shift; Be aware of and follow basic California labor laws (overtime, breaks, safety, harassment).
Deadline to Apply
- Open until filled
How to Apply
Complete a JTC Standard Application and submit with a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email Resume
- Include Cover Letter