Student Employment Job Board Posting: Goodman Solutions, Materials Associate I
Check out this new job posting!
Business Name Goodman Solutions
Contact Name Antoine D. Corbin
Address 2801 Network Blvd, Suite 300
Phone Number (972) 421-5750
Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Position/Title Materials Associate I
Rate of Pay $14.00
Days / Hours 18 hours (This is a part time position.)
Link to job application
The Material Associate I is responsible for managing inventory at an assigned location.
Essential and Primary Functions
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Physically move material into client’s garage Inventory location. This will involve use of pallet jack, dollies, etc.
- Ensure all material and equipment is continually secure from theft.
- Fulfill individual material requests by moving equipment/material from inventory location to designated warehouse locations or technicians’ lockers utilizing the “First In / First Out” (FIFO) method of picking inventory.
- Receive and palletize all material returned by technicians and designated for refurbishment; coordinate w/ client’s freight carrier for pick-up.
- Use client’s barcode scanning application to record incoming/outgoing material in client’s Inventory Management database(s).
- Perform periodic inspections and reconciliations of inventory stock levels and update client’s inventory.
- Must be 18 years of age and legally able to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Prior warehouse or inventory experience preferred but not required
- Email Resume
- Online Application
- Recommended Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Moderate Level of Computer Experience – MS Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be reliable and dependable.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and additional hours as required
- Certificates, Licenses, Registration and Requirements:
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation in order to travel between client sites (if required)
- Physical Demands:
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Ability to push/pull and lift at or above chest level
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, stand, walk and sit for extended length of time
- Ability to use a pallet jack
- Ability to work in extreme climates as needed