Student Employment Job Board Posting: Kampground of America, Inc., Guest Services Representative
Check out this new job posting!
Field/Industry Clerical & Accounting
Business Name Kampground of America, Inc.
Contact Name Sara Lohstroh
Address 100 Lake Avenue Red Bluff, CA 96080
Phone Number 530-925-0767
Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Position/Title Guest Services Representative
Rate of Pay TBD
Days / Hours TBD
- Reports To - Guest Services Supervisor, Campground Manager and/or Operations Manager
- Position Summary - Responsible for guest registration, front desk, and store procedures while delivering great guest service.
- Provide superior guest service over the telephone and in person, by being enthusiastic, attentive, friendly and helpful.
- Greet all guests with a positive attitude and a well-groomed appearance, a smile, recognition and a proper KOA uniform and name tag.
- Handle all guest issues with respect by listening and acknowledging their concern.
- Follow all KOA guidelines and procedures regarding the handling of registrations, reservations, store sales and refunds.
- Follow specific KOA cash and credit card handling procedures and properly use the computer, cash register, credit card, and various other front desk equipment.
- Handle daily, weekly, and monthly scheduled stocking and cleaning programs as requested by the Guest Services Supervisor, Campground Manager and/or Operations Manager for all front office and store facilities.
- Promote local attractions, as well as the KOA system, through Value Kard sales, referrals to other KOA’s, and being knowledgeable of all national and local advertising and discount programs.
- This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- All guests are greeted immediately with friendly, helpful and professional guest service delivery.
- Demonstration of a positive attitude with guests, management, team members, and vendors.
- Careful and accurate money handling.
- Promotion of this KOA and entire KOA system.
- Well-groomed appearance and appropriate, clean KOA uniform and nametag.
- Attention to detail when taking reservations and/or registering guests.
- Hear and speak the English language fluently
- Knowledge of computer and cash register operation
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent customer services skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, lift and carry 25 pounds occasionally and 10 pounds regularly
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance
- Ability to respond to telephone calls, hear issues, give direction while viewing computer screens
- Long periods of standing (80%)
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb
- Requires the use of hands/fingers to handle or feel
- Email Resume
- Include Cover Letter