Student Employment Job Board Posting: Merchants Bank of Commerce, Customer Care Representative
Check out this new job posting!
Business Name Merchants Bank of Commerce
Contact Name Human Resources
Address 1177 Placer St., Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number 530-244-8120
Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Position/Title Customer Care Representative
Rate of Pay TBD
Days / Hours Full Time
The Merchants Bank of Commerce team is a group of talented and dedicated individuals, working together to provide exceptional service to our customers and our community. At Merchants Bank of Commerce, our Purpose is to be a catalyst for successful growth in our people, our company, and our community. We work toward this Purpose each day, operating within the guidelines of our Core Values of Integrity, Ownership, Respect, Excellence and Teamwork. We believe our employees are our greatest asset, and we recognize and reward our employees, all of whom contribute towards the success of our company.
The Customer Care Center of Merchants Bank of Commerce has an immediate need for a full-time Customer Care Representative. The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer service and adding to the positive growth of the Bank by providing solutions to customer needs and promoting products and services tailored to our customers. This is done while ensuring prompt, efficient, confidential and accurate service.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing prompt, efficient service while minimizing wait time and giving customers full attention, including identifying needs and matching them with proper products and/or services.
- Providing problem resolution, quoting rates and calculating interest, processing stop payments and transfers.
- Cross-selling Bank products and services whenever possible, keeping abreast of all Bank offerings.
- Performing account maintenance including updating or changing signers on accounts, vesting's, customer profiles, ATM PIN changes, online banking setup and maintenance, closing accounts as requested, and additional back-office responsibilities.
- Following established Bank procedures and practices to ensure completeness and accuracy of work.
- Investigating Reg E and unauthorized debits for business and HSA debit cards.
- This position may also provide coverage for Customer Service Representatives as needed.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
Requirements of the position are a high school diploma or equivalent, banking experience in customer service and new accounts is preferred. The Customer Care Representative must also maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and work accurately with close attention to detail and have the ability to understand and describe Bank products and services in a concise manner.
The successful Customer Care Representative will also have excellent customer service and communication skills, good organizational and multi-tasking skills, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills, a high degree of professionalism, and the ability to work independently and as part of a group.
Interested applicants should complete an application and submit it along with a current resume to email@example.com or via US mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
Merchants Bank of Commerce
1177 Placer St
Redding, CA 96001
Merchants Bank of Commerce is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Email Resume
- Online Application