Student Employment Job Board Posting: Motel 6, Groundskeeper
Check out this new job posting!
Field/Industry Janitorial & Housekeeping
Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Position/Title Groundskeeper
Rate of Pay $13
Days / Hours 16/24
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the individual occupying this position.
This is a representative list of the general duties, and is not intended to be all-inclusive.
The following requirements may change depending on the individual property and may change over time:
- Transport all supplies required to accomplish tasks utilizing standard housekeeping supply cart
- Collect trash and empty trashcans in room
- Remove soiled towels and linen
- Clean all hard surfaces including windows and mirrors, shower stalls, sinks, counter tops, bathtubs, toilets, bathroom floors and fixtures
- Dust furniture, window sills and fixtures
- Make guest beds which includes, pulling beds out, cleaning floors under beds and changing linens
- Replace soiled towels with clean towels
- Sweep and mop or vacuum floors
- Restock items in room
- Pick up trash around property, empty exterior trash cans, and clean building exterior, basic maintenance skills
- Keep vending, team center, guest laundry, pool area and any other areas clean
- Read and complete Housekeeper Assignment Sheets
- Inspect and report any pest activity
- Read and complete Maintenance Request Forms, and report maintenance issues
- Guest Excellence: Ensure rooms are clean and properly stocked with supplies for a positive guest experience
- Partner Excellence: Support Clean Team; may perform duties from all other Clean Team positions as needed or assigned in order to maintain proper operations of the property
- Other duties: Participate in all training and safety meetings.
- Miscellaneous other tasks as required and assigned by Supervisor or any other member of Management which may include cross functional job duties
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Basic communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and follow written and verbal work instructions
- Email Resume