Student Employment Job Board Posting: Motel 6, Night Auditor
Check out this new job posting!
Field/Industry Food & Hospitality
Email Address email@example.com
Job Position/Title Night Auditor
Rate of Pay DOE
Days / Hours 16-24
- Our Guest Service Representatives create a hospitable guest experience while performing tasks at the front desk.
- Register guests into computer system, verifying registrations, address and credit information. Answering all incoming calls with guest inquiries. Remain available to guests at all times. Provides general hotel information to guests. Responsible for appropriate key control. Solicits guest feedback regarding hotel services and take action to solve deficiencies. Updates availability in computer system as needed. Communicates frequently with housekeeping and maintenance. Keeping the front desk remains organized. Maintain integrity, confidentiality, and sensitivity when working with customers. Be knowledgeable about and able to respond to emergency situations. Report any maintenance repairs needed immediately to their supervisor or General Manager. Must be aware of inventory of rooms at all times. Reports any guest incidents, reports discrepancies to management.
- Exhibits a heart for service with dedication to customer service and teamwork
- Deliver a great guest experience with friendly, smiling service and a fast and accurate check in
- Cheerfully interact and assist guests with information about the property and local amenities
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue
The Guest Service Representative is vital to the delivery of our brand promise of delivering a clean, comfortable room with great service. To do so requires:
- Holds a deep heart for service
- Desire to grow in the organization
- Charismatic and thoughtful
- Enjoys getting to know new people
- Maintaining high standards and the appearance of the front desk
- Ongoing communication with the General Manager to address any opportunities
- We feel the successful candidate has these qualifications and experience:
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Basic communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work safely
- Ability to meet all employment qualifications at the time of hire
- To keep our front desk staff as safe as possible, we use clear glass barriers, and provided masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
- Email Resume