Student Employment Job Board Posting: Motel 6, Property Maintenance
Check out this new job posting!
Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Position/Title Property Maintenance
Rate of Pay DOE
Days / Hours 16/24
- The ideal person is a stickler for detail, proactive, skilled in general maintenance tasks and is thoughtful about their work to ensure the property is continuously in pristine condition for our guests and team members. He/she owns the upkeep of our property assets for a single location, and from time-to-time may be asked to assist with repairs at a neighboring property. This individual is responsible for completing interior and exterior repairs to brand standards as well as keeping management informed of potential repairs, actions being taken and the status of any major maintenance projects.
- Identifies problems initiate work orders, accomplished assigned work orders and does all necessary repairs relating to their expertise.
- Performs preventative maintenance and maintains logs in an organized manner.
- Complete the duty rounds checklists and corrects noted problems.
- Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install appliances and equipment
- Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing the lawn, collecting trash etc.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Creates a safe environment for Guests and employees by ensuring that the hotel is maintained in accordance with safety standards.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area free of hazards
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
- Report to facilities/GM for issues
- Safety of our employees and guest are our top priority. All employees are required to wear a mask and gloves which we provide if needed. Social distancing is also enforced.
- Email Resume