Student Employment Job Board Posting: TBar, Store Team Member
Check out this new job posting!
Field/Industry Food & Hospitality
Business Name TBar
Contact Name Ivan Bailey
Phone Number 530-884-4063
Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Position/Title Store Team Member
Rate of Pay Competitive + Tips
Days / Hours PT/FT both Available
Link to job application http://ilovetbar.com/careers/
Job Description - Store Team Member
Team Members, FOH and BOH, have the important role of engaging with our guests every day through the celebration of tea and preparing healthy food of exceptional quality.
- Delivering excellent hospitality to our guests, fellow team members, management, and vendors.
- Building a strong connection with guests through exceptional service.
- Upholding the TBar’s best operations standards.
- Believing in and living our core values.
- Greeting guests, preparing and serving beverages/food, and handling payment.
- Exceptional Guest Experience
- Offers exceptional foodservice experience.
- Welcoming and outgoing personality.
- Demonstrates a high hospitality quotient.
- Provides quality service to guests, striving to exceed expectations daily.
- Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Assists guests by anticipating needs, asking questions, and sharing product knowledge.
- Prepares and delivers fresh flavorful food to guests with pride.
- Demonstrates that our guests come first by serving them with a sense of urgency.
- Financial Cash Handling
- Follows the TBar’s cash handling procedures and policy, including cash, credit cards, gift cards and other payment methods ac-cepted by the company.
- Operates POS system accurately and efficiently.
- Store Environment & Operations Excellence
- Upholds the TBar’s operation standards and provides a high level of foodservice hospitality.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and sanitary store environment in compliance with the TBar’s health and safety standards.
- Conducts food safety and work safety checklists.
- Cleans all areas of the store following proper procedures in the use, handling, and storage of cleaning chemicals.
- Takes pride in going above and beyond with guest service, cleanliness, and following SOP’s.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Embraces the TBar’s mission, values and culture.
- Ability to learn continuously.
- Carries a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor - “Can do” attitude.
- Has a passion for hospitality.
- Strong focus on quality.
- Consistently goes above and beyond.
- Extremely reliable and punctual.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Able to work quickly, embrace and learn new information, multi task and incorporate feedback into personal performance.
- Ability to perform various physical tasks during work shift.
- Contribute to the TBar’s mission and culture.
- Perform assigned responsibilities according to standard operations practice.
- Ensure delivery of exceptional guest experience.
- Consistently earn positive feedback from fellow team members, guests, operations leads and management.
- Competitive hourly wage + tips.
- Healthy and delicious discounted shift meals.
- Opportunities for advancement and re-location to new stores.
- Free TBar gear and rewards through our Club Teaz rewards program.
- Online Application
- Store Team Member (PDF)