Student Employment Job Board Posting: West Valley Early College High School, Social Science Teacher
Check out this new job posting!
Field/Industry Education & Tutoring
Business Name West Valley Early College High School
Contact Name Brooke Wagner
Address 3805 Happy Valley Rd
Phone Number 530-378-0568 x10001
Email Address email@example.com
Job Position/Title Social Science Teacher
Rate of Pay $43,953 - $85,949
Days / Hours 2021-2022 School Year
Link to job application www.Edjoin.org/AndersonUHSD
- Position: Social Science Teacher - 1 FTE
- Starting 2021/2022 School Year
Salary & Benefits
- Beginning Annual Salary: $43,953 - $85,949 based on relevant experience
- Master’s Stipend: $1500
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Must possess a valid California Single Subject Teaching Credential in Social Science and be able to teach all levels of coursework.
- The Anderson Union High School District has six high schools: Anderson Union High School, West Valley High School, Anderson New Technology High School, North Valley Continuation High School, Oakview School and Community Day. The District has approximately 1,600 student’s grades 9 through 12. Anderson is a city of approximately 10,3700 located in Shasta County at the north end of the Sacramento Valley, nine miles from the City of Redding (population approx. 91,000), and 20 miles from Shasta Lake - in the heart of the Shasta-Cascade’s natural beauty.
- Open until filled
Current AUHSD Employees may submit a letter of interest. All other interested applicants may apply on-line at www.Edjoin.org/AndersonUHSD.
Please direct application materials to Paula Foster, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent. Questions regarding the application process may be directed to Brooke Wagner, (530) 378-0568, ext. 10001, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Application