Student Senate Lending Library
SCSS Lending Library
Shasta College Student Senate is dedicated to creating accessible resources for students by students.
- With a valid ID card, students can check out 2 books per semester.
- Books will be due on the last day of each semester.
- Book rentals will be available by appointment only.
- We always welcome book donations to keep our lending library in operation.
Rentals for Spring 2020
We are pleased to announce that the SCSS Lending Library will begin operating again starting January 19th, 2021. Please read carefully the following steps required to rent your books.
- Step One: Review the “SCSS Library Inventory" (Excel) and select the books you are interested in renting. The Library Inventory may be searched by Title, Author, or Subject.
- Please Note: This is an inventory of all books in the lending library. It is not a reflection of availability.
- Step Two: Complete the Spring 2021 Lending Library Rental Request Form in its entirety.
- Step Three: After the form is completed a member of the Student Life team will email you confirming the availability of your book selection and provide you with a link to sign up for a pickup appointment at the Shasta College Main Campus. Pick up is by appointment only.
- Step Four: You will arrive at campus during your pickup time and pull up to the Gazebo in the North Parking lot (outside of the bookstore) and a member of Student Life will be present with your requested books.
All books must be returned by Friday May 21st, 2021. You will receive an email later in the semester with further information regarding book returns.