Meet with a career counselor to help you choose a major and explore careers. It’s helpful to see a career counselor if you:
- Need to choose your major before developing your education plan
- Haven’t chosen a major and you’re not sure where to start
- Don’t know what career you would like to pursue
- Would like to confirm a career choice you’ve already made
- Want to make a career change
Career counselors are committed to providing guidance, information, and support to facilitate your career development journey.
A Career Counselor will help YOU:
- Clarify your interests, personality style, work values, and preferred skills
- Explore career information
- Manage your career decision-making process
- Identify potentially satisfying majors and careers
- Create an action plan
- Empower you to be an active participant in your career planning journey
Students from Shasta, Trinity and Tehama counties are all welcome to schedule an appointment with our career counselor. Appointments can be scheduled online or by calling (530) 242-7724.